Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gun Madness

this picture suitable to throw darts at while you're drinking a 32 oz. soda


NYC Mayor Michael "Moron" Bloomberg says he wants police across america to go on strike until we give up our guns.

Huh.

The crazy stupid is blinding me into speechlessness.

WHAT THE F**K?!!
"I would take it one step further. I don't understand why police officers across this country don't stand up, collectively, and say, 'We're going to go on strike. We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's required to keep us safe." (via Big Government)
And that's supposed to make us stop buying weapons how?!! The first thing I'll do when I hear that the police have gone on strike - thereby not protecting the population - is go on a gun buying binge and learn how to use one to protect myself from the criminals.

Headline from the future:
NEW YORK CITY MAYOR KILLED BY MARAUDING BAND OF VIOLENT 32 OZ SODA DRINKERS DURING POLICE STRIKE 
His last words, as he waited for striking ambulance workers who were supporting the striking police force, were, "Yeah, that wasn't such a great idea was it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment