Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A few conservative blogs I like to read

No particular order here. I'll definitely update and add more notes. I always do.

Screed of Momus:
Lots of language. WOW! And libertarian to a fault, but the best reporting on Rauhauser's past that I've seen. He should write a book on that guy.

Gateway Pundit
My favorite. Jim Hoft goes after the libs and the lib media in a big way. It's very difficult to argue with his facts.

Doug Ross @ Journal
I don't know what to say here, except that this guy except exceptional commentary and great links to other sites via Larwyn's Linx. Here's one of my favorite links, an old story that demonstrates the difference between Libs and Conservatives, all while exposing the Media bias towards the liberal agenda.

The Lid
Great conservative Jewish viewpoint. He explores all aspects of the travesty that is our President. I want to be able to write like him when I grow up. here's a great example from this morning.

NewsBusters
They have made it their job to investigate media hypocrisy.

BadBlue
This is where I go when I want to find everything I've missed. Sometimes I go here first.

Weasel Zippers
More great news and commentary.

The Blaze
They fight for the conservative viewpoint. irreplaceable.

Michelle Malkin
She's my original true blog love. I always wanted more, which is why I started reading all the others!

http://thereligionofpeace.com/
Islamophobe? Why no. No I'm not. That name implies an "irrational" fear.

Twitchy
This is a new one created by Michelle Malkin. I love to see what the big twitter news is!

Patterico's Pontifications
Originally went her for Brett Kimberlin news. Good blog. SWATed.

The Other McCain
Good objective reporting. SWATted, possibly in relation to Brett Kimberlin and Neal Rauhauser.

Allergic to Bull
another SWAT. He got SWATed for helping another SWAT victim. great LONG read.

There's a bunch of others that I read, however this is start. More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment