Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Obamacare must go!



This from The Telegraph:
Mrs Cooper, a diabetic, was admitted to hospital on June 19 after collapsing with low blood sugar levels. The collapse was caused by her not eating properly, because she was taking antibiotics for a foot infection. The medication had reduced her appetite. 
After five weeks in hospital her condition began to deteriorate. Doctors then mentioned the LCP as an option, according to her family, but they insist they were not actually told she was placed on it in her final days. 
Mr Cooper said: “They tried to explain about this pathway to my daughters, but I had no idea what they were going on about. I was never invited into an office to have it explained to me. 
"If they had properly explained what they had wanted, I would not have agreed to it.”
This is in Norfolk in England under the National Health Service. How long before we start seeing stories like that here?

No comments:

Post a Comment