It looks like Hillary Clinton is not lying down for the 'Blame the State Department' game.
Today the confusion only worsened yet again when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told reporters that her agency was not the source of misinformation concerning the attacks, charging instead that the White House was the source of the false mantra that the murders were spurred by an anti-Muslim film made in the United States.
Clinton told reporters that when Susan Rice, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, made her rounds on every Sunday morning news show to claim the film motivated the attacks, the information had been fed to her by the White House and not the intelligence community in the State Department or the CIA.This is big. Confirmation now exists that the White House, possibly in order to cover up their complete incompetence, spread the story (remember Jay Carney constantly talking about the awful, horrible, despicable, disgusting YouTube video?) that the terror in Benghazi was about a video and not a predictable, planned assault on our consulate.
Barack Obama is perfectly culpable for the actions of his crew. The tactic of blaming others has worked up until now for him. No longer.
Islamists in the world hate America. They hate our freedom. No where is it more obvious than in the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi.
Barack Obama, and his team, in order to show the world that our relationship with them was a more normal one, refused to give proper security to Ambassador Stevens, and four people died in a completely predictable event on September 11, 2012.
As for Hillary, her career is in shreds, thank goodness.
What do the American people need to show them that enough is enough? November 6 is around the corner. Use your vote wisely!