Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last night, Governor Scott Walker won the recall election in Wisconsin. So did Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch and the four Republican senatorial candidates. Dems got their clocks cleaned. I watched MSNBC just to see the wind get sucked out of their sails. Thouroughly enjoyed the night. But I didn't see this.
Wish I had. Tom Barrett, Walker's Democrat opponent, got slapped by one of his own. Perfect end to the night.

I also missed this crybaby, who says that this is the end of Democracy. Apparently more jobs and a growing economy is a bad thing.

So who gets blamed by MSNBC? The Citizens United Supreme Court case and evil super PACs. I guess Barry the Choommaster will just have to get some of that sweet sweet super PAC money. He'll still lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment