Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hope, Change, Weddings and Birthdays




Dear President Obama,

I have decided on my next birthday to have my family and friends send donations to your campaign in lieu of gifts.

I take back what I said a few days ago about every year under a communist leader being a year I deserve more gifts than ever.

That was talk of the bourgeoisie. I now realize that gifts are bourgeois. We should share our wealth common earnings.

Also, I would like to thank you for allowing me to use this computer, as I write to you from this 'freedom' camp where I am learning about all these great new concepts. I hope that someday I will not need the group of my new friends to follow me around all day, correcting helping my thought processes.

Again, Thank you.

PS How long does the reeducation process take? Please don't take this wrong. As I am happy to be here in Camp "Peace Bread,Work, Hope and Change".

PPS I really love my new Attack Watch Truth Team Friends.

PPPS Shoes for industry!

PPPPS I have a friend here in camp who suggests putting codes into correspondence. Should I turn him in after he signs over his paycheck to you or before?

No comments:

Post a Comment