Monday, June 11, 2012

Interesting Things Yesterday Evening

It seems that Brett Kimberlin is now claiming that he was SWATted and a reward is being offered a la O.J.Simpson offering a reward for information in his wife's and Ronald Goldman's murders. Lee Stranahan seems to think it's fishy. This thing is always interesting, but I'm glad I'm on the outside looking in. I feel some real sympathy for everyone who's been attacked with law-fare just for telling the truth.

What I would say is that it seems, on the surface, that Brett Kimberlin is getting desperate. Patterico brings up the fact that Mr. Kimberlin didn't even mention the alleged SWATing incident (that supposedly happened 5/31) in his 6/6 interview with ABC News. 

safe link to the claim via Jimmie at The Sundries Shack - great blog that I only just now discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment